MOSTLY LISA'S HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: GIFTS TO LOVE FOR KIDS

December 6, 2017


There are two kids in my life that mean the utmost to me - my nephews. For that reason, this gift guide always has a special importance to it as the gift ideas I put together can make or break it for their holiday season. Let me tell you, all a kid cares about ripping open on Christmas morning is something visual, mind-bending or where they can build it themselves..Clothes? HA! You'll end up filming your kid saying something similar to this, trust me. You want to give them something that will hold their interest for more than just a second, so pay attention to their wishlist they make to give to Santa.

Like finding a gift for the guys, you will want to make this gift unique. I find that when my nephews start liking something, they go all in and it is all they can talk about. So go with that! Both of my nephews enjoy Minecraft, so I am grabbing on and not letting go when it comes to my buying decisions for them. Whether the kids you are buying for are 18 months, 5 or 10, this guide will get you in the right mindset when it comes to focusing on what you are going to get them.

1. Star Wars Hero Droid R/C BB-8
2. ThinkGeek- Minecraft Color Changing Potion Bottle
3. OwlCrate Jr. Subscription Box
4. Wooden Dollhouse with Furniture - Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia
5. Dream Big Little One Print
6. Wooden light sign - Moon - Yellow
7. Textured crewneck pullover
8. babyGap | Disney Dalmatian ruffle bodysuit
9. Hanging Stars Decor - Stars and Moon - Galaxy Decoration
10. WOODEN MUSIC BOX: JOY
11. Girls' faux-fur kitty slippers
12. Waldorf Crown - Jackalope
13. The Little Boy Or Girl Who Lost Their Name


LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment