MOSTLY LISA'S HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: GIFTS TO LOVE FOR HER

December 4, 2017

The festivities have begun! The fifth annual Mostly Lisa Gift Guide series is underway and I am so excited to be coming back this year, especially because I was unsure if I would have any motivation to do a week long series again. My life now consists of going to work, doing a tiny of exercise, eating and then going to bed. It's crazy how much the last few months have turned everything around and life is solely focused on work. In the end, I realized I had to put in the time and effort to do this, it is the best series I do on this blog and I love spreading some happiness during what can be a difficult time of year for some people. So know this: I am doing this out of the love in my heart for each and every one of you that reads this blog and shares it with their friends. I am beyond grateful that I can actually do this every year, and to have the support of the people around me and people with whom I have never met before! That's what this season is all about, right?!

In the tradition of this Gift Guide series, on the first day I give to you a guide for the easiest person to shop for during this holiday season - women. I mean, why is it SO easy? I mean, I could probably go to each shopping website and find something to put on this list. Let's be honest, it is more than likely because I'm secretly also shopping for myself, however, I am trying to think outside of the box of my personal tastes and provide you all with a wide variety of gifts that the ladies in your life would enjoy. Whether she enjoys artwork, beauty, fashion, jewelry - this guide is just the ticket. See you tomorrow for the hardest person to shop for - men.
1. Zipper Pouch Pizazz Coin Purse
2. Flowering Monogram Pouch
3Well-Embellished Gloves
4.  VOLCASMIC™ Matte Glow Moisturizer
5. H&M Knit Sweater
6. Faux Fur Throw
7. Women's Crossbody Handbag - Who What Wear™ Blue
8. Kaden Mule
9. 2018 Inspirational Quote Calendar
10. Chambray Shut-Eye Sleep Mask
11. The Sherpa Slide Slipper
12. Feminist AF Denim Jacket
13. Pom Pom Earrings
14.  MEDIUM PYRAMID TREASURE CANDLE - DAYDREAM 
15. SARRA CUFF in APRICOT
16. Constellation Jewelry Gift Set
17AE Velvet Skinny Scarf
18Valentino: Themes and Variations Harcover

LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

5 comments

  1. Love these ideas! For the ladies in my life, I'm going for two themes: inspirational, and cozy! Grabbed a "Slay" necklace from a local jeweler for a friend, a comfy poncho for my mom, and an "Empowered Women Empower Women" mug for a coworker. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute gifts! Love that monogram pouch for my girlfriends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so fun and chic! That blue bag is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun list of gifts! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need that “forever begins with now” calendar!!

    ReplyDelete