MONDAY LINK-UP

September 26, 2016

Now that we're in the last week of September, I figured it'd be a great way to round up all the interesting things I've come across this month. I really can't believe we're heading into October already, and I want to savor all of what fall can offer. Winter is going to sneak up before we know it, and I've only heard bad things about how cold it's going to be. Why can't we just slow the clock down and enjoy the little things that this season is all about?! Damn you, mother nature! Anyways, like I said, today's link-up is pretty much a collection of things that have piqued my interest in one of the fastest September's I can ever remember.

  • If you're a fan of Stranger Things on Netflix, then you are going to absolutely love this James Corden skit that Joe Keery (Steve) & Ben Schwartz (Jean-Ralphio from Parks & Rec) did together. There is a big fan theory that Steve is Jean-Ralphio's father, especially since both shows took place in Indiana and the actors oddly look like one another! Love it, and just how much fun these two actors made this. 
  • Since velvet booties are one of the BIG trends for fall this year, I have been on the hunt to try to find a pair that would be just right for me. While I've come across a few, these Missguided pointed toe ankle boots might just be the special ones.
  • I can't get this song out of my head! It's just so uplifting and the chorus is something to belt your heart to. 
  • Are you following me along Twitter, Pinterest and Tumblr yet? I've been sharing all my favorite looks from the Fashion Weeks in New York, London & Milan - Paris is still coming up. There have been some beautiful looks for Spring 2017 RTW.
  • John Boyega on the cover for British GQ October... I just, I just can't! 
  • How cute is this long-sleeve crepe dress from the Who What Wear collection at Target? Obsessed. 
  • Also obsessed with this floral medallion necklace from J.Crew. Why you gotta be $128?! 
  • If you love Disney and Halloween, make sure to check out Cakeworthy's new Halloween collection for 2017! They have some of the cutest flannels, shirts, pins and stickers this year.
  • A velvet Chesterfield sofa for my imaginary apartment? Why yes, I would love that.
  • These doorknobs are so beautiful - definitely give off a vintage vibe.
  • I attended this fashion show last Sunday as part of Fashion Week MN and it was so beautiful. The I AM Inspired Fall 2016 collections were definitely something to kick start inspiration for the season.
  • LUSH finally released all of their Halloween 2016 items, and I am loving all of them! Lord of Misrule will be mine again!!!
(PHOTO VIA: Tumblr)
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment