THESE THINGS: NATIONAL BAN.DO AGENDA DAY

August 1, 2016

As I'm sure most of you know, I'm a HUGE fan of the paper goods/stationery/accessories/cute gifts company ban.do! They are so much fun, make amazing content on every social media platform, they're super friendly and just an all around fantastic company. I only just found out about them a year or so ago, but I've been hooked ever since. I feature them in a LOT of Mostly Lisa posts (too many to share) and they're so great at responding to it. For all of these reasons and more, I thought I would talk about their super special big day today! It's the National ban.do Agenda Day! Wondering what that means? Well, I'll tell you! Today, August 1st, is now an official holiday for them because their 2017 planners can officially start being used!

Their new planners for the upcoming year are extra swanky, have even more stickers to deck out each month, fun illustrations + artwork from several different artists and even a special card with a secret language! With all of those things in just one planner, when they first previewed each one, it was SO hard to choose and narrow it down to one to purchase. I ended up picking up the 'Girl Crush' version and was even able to get it personalized with my initials! Best decision ever. I've already decked out August, not forgetting my previous 2016 planner, and I can't wait to see what each month with hold. In honor of their big day, they'll be hosting giveaways on their Snapchat, so make sure to keep a look out. I know I will! If you still can't decide which agenda to get, here is a look at their '16-2017 line, with some of my other favorites!
1. ice blue - i am very busy
2. magic hour
3. medium agenda - one day at a time
4. abstract
5. memphis
6. marble, blonde
Let me know, are you going to pick up a ban.do agenda?!
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment