6 BEAUTY PRODUCTS FOR AUGUST

August 4, 2016

It's hard to believe we're in the last month of summer, but we're going strong and it'll be over before you know it. August so far, yes I know it's only been three days, has been extremely humid and I haven't really ventured outside for long periods of time. For beauty, I've thoroughly decided to keep it a little more natural and not as heavy as I would during winter. I've been scoping out products that are going to keep my skin looking refreshed, but not oily. tarte cosmetics has a great range of foundation and concealer that is water resistant, so if you're sweating a little bit more, it's going to last and not fade throughout the day. But anyways, get ready to shop six beauty products that I would highly recommend to keep you cool all month long.
1. pack your bags 911 undereye rescue patches ($22): My sleep schedule has been a little out of whack lately this summer, and I've noticed that bags have been forming underneath my eyes. They're really pronounced too, since I wear glasses, and I've been on the hunt for a great formula to help out in this area. After seeing several Snapchat stories with the ladies at tarte trying this product out, these rescue eye patches are at the TOP of my list to try before August ends.
2. Kate Somerville Detox Daily Cleanser ($34): I don't know if any of you follow Clever Style on YouTube, but they've been doing some fun Beauty Break challenges all summer long. They recently just got sent to Kate Somerville in L.A. where they got the celebrity facial treatment. Not only did it look absolutely luxurious, but it instantly made me want to venture out and try one of the products that I could actually afford. A daily cleanser? Maybe, just maybe, I'll get that celebrity treatment in the comfort of my own home.
3. Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette ($49): Glitter eyeshadow? You need not say any more, because I'm already sold. They're so dreamy, literally, and this would be such a great palette to transition into fall. This is definitely on the more expensive side, but a little goes a long way with all of these hues.

4. Mini Lip Color ($12): From the description I've read, this lipstick is supposed to leave your lips hydrated and smooth all day long. For only $12, I'm definitely down to give this matte lip color a try.
5. Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 ($7.50): I've used this lip balm several times in the past, and it is one of the best ones I've ever purchased. It keeps your lips nourished all day long, even after one application. Plus, it has SPF 25 in it. A+!
6. Photo Finish Foundation Primer Travel Size ($16): I picked up this travel size version in Sephora, and it's been the best primer I've ever used. It applies evenly and keeps foundation, concealer and highlighter on all day long. It's oil-free, so it doesn't feel greasy after application and clog your pores.

What beauty products are you looking to buy this month? 
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment