AUGUST FAVORITES

August 17, 2016

1. 2016 to 2017 Agenda - Girl Crush: This is by far one of my favorite agendas I've ever owned, and it has been so much getting ready for the upcoming year by decorating each page the way I want to. The best part of this agenda? You can personalize it with your initials or whatever pops into your head with three characters. Since I feature ban.do in pretty much every post I do on here, I had to include this for August since this is the first month you can start using it!

2. Skinnydip Cosmo Iridescent Shoulder Bag: I am ALL about iridescent right now and finding ways to incorporate it into my wardrobe. This shoulder bag is adorable and will definitely bring out my inner 90's girl, which makes it perfect for this last summer month. The trend of iridescent has definitely been of my favorites for this past spring/summer, and I hope it comes back next year as well. It's a blast from the past, but modern and edgy at the same time. What's not to love?

3. QUEEN ANNE (EBONY) Wallpaper: I've talked about this before, but I'm obsessed with the wallpaper that Rifle Paper Co. has come up with. The print quality is so gorgeous, and I absolutely love the idea of having it splattered everywhere in one of your spaces. My goal is to get a little area in my bedroom with this wallpaper, preferably covering the wall by one of my windows. It'd be such a fun contrast to an all white space.

4. ACTIVE CHARCOAL MASK TO CLEAR PORES: I've never once used a facial mask that actually had charcoal in it. To be honest, it kind-of freaked me out to have it slathered over your face for a good thirty minutes. I decided to risk it, since my blackheads have been bad lately, and stop into my local Sephora to get a sample. I didn't go in with just this mask in mind, but the beauty expert in the store highly recommended it. Let's just say, this is a new favorite and will definitely be adding it into my skincare routine. It got deep into my pores, leaving my skin feel soft and rejuvenated. 

5. English Pear & Freesia Bath Oil: Listen to the description of this bath oil, 'The essence of autumn. The sensuous freshness of just-ripe pears is wrapped in a bouquet of white freesias, and mellowed by amber, patchouli and woods.' How amazing does that sound? I am so excited to use this bath oil this month and during fall, it's so lightweight and is easy to apply as perfume is. A little bit definitely goes a long way. 

6. PLUS DAHLIA SATIN REVERSIBLE BOMBER: I do not know how I lucked out on this, but the jacket I was going to post for this number is no longer available. It looks pretty much exactly like this bomber, but has beautiful embroidered flowers on it and is so perfect. I've gotten so many compliments on it, that I'm so glad I went ahead and spoiled myself. Luckier even, because it's no longer available. If this jacket is anything like the one I have, you have to get it! It's so comfortable.

7. Rosy Eyed 5x7 Print: If only I had my own place, I'd have new artwork EVERYWHERE. I will have to settle for my small amount of wall space, and definitely make room for this lovely piece of art. This is so simple, but so effective in how pretty it is. It'll be perfect as a transition piece into the next season.

8. Pizza Patch: Need I say more?

9. Lisa Frank Adult Coloring Book: Because this is an actual thing, and my 6-year-old heart is bursting with joy. Why must it only be at the Dollar General? Why?!

LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment