FASHION FRIDAY: LOVE ME, LOVE ME

February 12, 2016

"Say that you love me."
It's finally Friday, and my WEEK OF LOVE series is almost over. It's crazy how quickly this week has passed by, and if you've missed any of my other posts in this series, make sure to check out here, here, here and here! There's still time to shop my Gift Guide from yesterday, and even plan what you're going to wear with your date or gal pals. That brings me to today's Fashion Friday post, with another outfit option that has more than one use!

If you're working on Sunday, like I am, this blouse and pencil skirt combo would be the perfect way to transition from day to night! For this Valentine's Day inspired look, I went straight into my wardrobe (besides the new bra) and pulled out items that have been in it for awhile. These are all classic pieces that any girl should have; whether it's a white blouse, black pencil skirt or a comfortable pair of flats, these are staples. Not only will you impress your date or your gal pals, you'll feel fabulous knowing that you look good in everything you're wearing. Just an FYI though, if you're going to be working in this outfit make sure to button every button on your blouse, but feel free to let loose when you're going out. 
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment