WARDROBE ESSENTIAL: THE CARDIGAN

October 23, 2015



The Classic: 1 | 2 | 3 
The Short: 1 | 2
The Long: 1 | 2
The Knit: 1 | 2 | 3
Happy Friday! Another week gone, which means we’re even closer to winter than I want it to be. The seasons are changing quickly, which means your wardrobe has to do the same! For today’s Wardrobe Essential series, I’m talking all about the cardigan! This essential is very important, and is a big part of my own closet. The easiest way to incorporate this into your wardrobe is to use it as a layering piece, which can add tons of texture and pattern to your outfit.

By using a cardigan as the focal point of whatever you are wearing, you’re making it the statement piece for your outfit! There are literally so many ways to wear the cardigan, it was hard to decide which were my favorite to talk about. In the end,  I decided to focus on four which just so happen to be in my closet already! The four are; classic, cropped, long and knit. Enjoy the looks above, and let me know which type is your favorite in the comments below!
(PHOTO VIA: 1)
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment