STYLE INSPIRATION: ALICE IN WONDERLAND

October 15, 2015

Happy Thursday! I've been having a hard time coming up with some new content, to really get inspiration but then I decided to take a look back into some past entries and draw from there. With the success of my previous 'character' style inspiration, Wednesday Addams, I decided to do another popular fictional person to base today's post off of, but this time it's more than one! The story? 'Alice in Wonderland' and it's many colorful characters that are also extremely popular during this time of year. While I did not enjoy this story when I was younger, just go away Cheshire Cat, I can't deny finding inspiration in the costumes a lot of fun. Instead of just one of, I've decided to do three of the main characters of the story to base style off of. If I did something like this again, who would you want me to be inspired by? Let me know in the comments!
(PHOTOS VIA: 1 | 2 | 3 )
ALICE: Dress | Headband | Bracelet | Mary-Jane Heels | Crossbody Bag | Necklace
QUEEN OF HEARTS: Top | Skirt | Platform | Earrings | Purse | Lipstick
THE MAD HATTER: Jacket | Blouse | Trousers | Wallet | Hat | Necklace | Boots
 
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa


1 comment