THESE THINGS: 10 SCARVES FOR AUTUMN

October 21, 2015


This time of year always seems to bring out the best style, whether my personal style or style that I admire from afar. It's the perfect time to up the ante when it comes to updating your wardrobe, and accessories are the easiest way to start the steps to doing so. I love layering, not only because you really have to here in Minnesota, but because it can make outfits so much fun. Whether it's with boots, knits & sweaters or outwear, you cannot go wrong with adding extra to your outfit.

Scarves are my go-to layering option, and they are literally my favorite accessory to layer with. I enjoy them so much, I have a drawer filled with ones that match every season. Gotta be prepared, right?! Below, I've rounded up 10 scarves that are sure to illuminate & make any outfit fun during this season. The bonus is, they're all under $50 (except #10, as I HAD to include it) and can be found in the links highlighted. Which one is your favorite?!

1. Union Jack Print Color Block: $6
2. Camilla Check Blanket: $37
3. Calvin Klein Crepe Infinity Loop: $23
4. Starry Nights: $30
5. Star Struck: $44
6. Frayed Plaid: $13
7. Leopard Animal Print: $25
8. Le Nom Deco Chevron Infinity: $10
9. Printed Infinity: $12
10. Cityguide: $62

LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment