MY STYLE FILE: EMBROIDERED LEATHER, IN VOGUE

April 30, 2018


Details, details, details!

Even the smallest detail can make or break an outfit, right? The particular detail I'll be talking about today is something I've actually referenced in the past, but it's so good that I have to talk about it more than once - embroidery, embroidered faux leather, to be exact. While this wardrobe staple may be best for fall/winter, I personally think it can easily translate into whichever season you want. This is why I feel so lucky I happened upon this boohoo embroidered floral moto jacket on Poshmark, which is definitely on trend for spring/summer this year.

Feeling edgy in my attempt to take my spring style to the next level, this timeless item really amplified the rest of the outfit I put together. It was simply really, I took high-waisted black denim + a sheer navy green blouse from torrid to pair with tan booties from Target and ended up with a fun, easy look for the season. Since this trend is so accessible now for all sizes and price points, I also wanted to share a few other embroidered jackets I've had my eye on. See below for four different styles, same trend.
Photos by e l photography




LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment