FASHION FRIDAY: FLORAL. MY WAY.

April 13, 2018


The weather in Minnesota for the past couple of months has been unbearable. It's supposed to be spring, right? With 20 degree temps, the white stuff deterring the green stuff from showing and just plain gloomy days, I am consistently looking for ways to make these long days feel a little brighter.

The age old trend of florals for spring will more than likely never stop bringing a huge sigh of disappointment from those high-end fashionistas. However, there are now so many different ways to wear the trend that options are limitless for anyone willing to try. I, for one, am never going to tire from this trend so I knew I hit the jackpot when I found this stunning Who What Wear x Target ruffle slit dress featuring a gorgeous floral pattern that I had not seen before. (similar).

This dress in particular has given me so many compliments from so many different people that I simply want to wear it every time I go out. It has become a staple piece for my wardrobe and it's so much fun being able to mix and match various accessories with it. For this version, I paired it with an adorable belt from Target featuring a fox head clasp. To complete the look, I slipped into these comfortable tan braided booties. Think work appropriate that can easily transition into a date night look. This one's for you, Miranda Priestly!

Photos by e l photography
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment