FASHION FRIDAY (PT. 1): Those romantic summer days

August 3, 2018

The last couple months have had me dreaming and envisioning hot, lazy, romantic summer days. The type of days that you can really enjoy from sunrise to sunset. Weekends are my particular favorite; staying up until the sky is pitch black, listening to music with the windows open and the cool (or slightly warm) breeze filling up the space of my room. These particular days have included wondering around lush, green fields and truly embracing how beautiful nature can be, even in your own backyard. Clothing can be optional, however, I mostly imagine myself wearing loose cotton or linen dresses that flow in the wind and reveal patches of skin underneath.

If you dream it, make it happen! The idyllic train of thought carried over into my decision to purchase this comfortable cold-shoulder dress from torrid. It is exactly the type of dress I would wear if I were to be on a date during a romantic summer night. I really enjoy this type of silhouette as it hugs the curves in the right places, and can show off your flirtatious side if you want. Since I was not on a date, sadly, I decided to go towards the comfortability of it. Pairing with a boater hat, a pair of flats and a kate spade new york crossbody bag, my vision was almost ready. To make it all come together, I found a second dress that will carry over into a part two next week.  Stay tuned!  P.S. I recommend checking out my IG for some smaller dreams that have come true.

LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

2 comments

  1. I'm in love with your hair! I've been using Overtone this summer and had blue, now purple hair, but I am LOVING the multiple colors on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katherine,

      Thank you so much! I have had my hair done at Regis Salon and my stylist uses Pravana. I'm obsessed, as they come out so well!

      Always,
      Mostly Lisa

      Delete