1. Plus pink badge knit sweater ($80): A sweater with patches already adorned on it? That's okay with me!
2. pink skies ahead bomber jacket ($180): I feel like wearing this ban.do bomber jacket around would instantly make me part of a bad ass girl gang, so I had to include it.
3. Paneled appliquéd cotton-blend lace midi dress ($9900): Let's just think of this as a dream item, but what an absolutely stunning dress. It's the perfect mash of colors and it instantly reminded me of spring!
4. Priya Bonded Velvet Pleat Front A Line Skirt ($14): ATTN: Bargain velvet steal for only $14!
5. Vans Authentic Neon Splatter ($55): Go find your own "Sk8er Boi" in these comfortable, clean and classic sneakers.
6. whimsies t-rex crossbody ($378): Does anyone else feel like Valentine's Day and Kate Spade New York just kind-of go hand-in-hand? I include them so much in various gift guides, but it's always a little bit more fun when it's for something romantic + girly like this holiday.
7. Banana Socks ($10): The title says it all for me. Wear these with your new Vans - it'll be a perfect match.
8. Girls Pennant Pin ($10): Come on now...
9. Roses de Chloé Eau de Toilette ($122): This new fragrance from Chloe is absolutely stunning. It's very light, but it definitely lasts throughout the day. Not overwhelming either, so you won't get anyone sneezing on you if you're in close quarters.
10. Rose Quartz Amulet Pendant ($32): Rose quartz is currently my gemstone of choice, mostly since it exudes self-love. I'll be for sure wearing one of my own rose quartz crystals next Tuesday.