10 MUST-HAVES FOR FALL

October 17, 2016

The weather outside is absolutely gorgeous, the changing colors are in full swing and it wouldn't truly be fall if I didn't do a gathering of some of my must-haves for the season. For real though, the colors outside have been so gorgeous and the weather has slowly been reaching my ideal temperature. If only it could stay like this year round, I would literally be so happy. This year has had me wanting all types of cable knit sweaters, TONS of plaid, details of velvet and colors of deep berry red. Luckily I have been able to add most of this to my wardrobe already, but that doesn't mean I can't plan ahead properly for the rest of the season! Here are ten things on my must-have list for fall - maybe even winter as well.
1. Women's Double L Mixed Cable Sweater, Crewneck ($45): So I've officially found my new favorite must-have for fall and winter this year! The cable knit sweater is so comfortable, fashionable and just an all-around feel good item to have in your wardrobe. I've already bought two of them from Old Navy, so I'm definitely on the hunt to find others in a variety of colors, like this one from L.L. Bean!
2. Velvet Chain Choker ($11): Definitely an item that I was not expecting to enjoy, as I have never really had the desire to wear chokers with any outfit I put on. I never even wore chokers when I was younger, but for some reason it's piqued my interest lately. It has to be velvet though, not lace.
3. Plaid Flannel Shirt ($35): I couldn't do a fall must-have list without plaid, I mean, HELLO!
4. Women's Nalia Ballet Flats in Burgundy ($25): These flats are so adorable and play on one of my favorite trends for fall. Can't wait to get them, as they will be perfect to transition into winter as well.
5. Two-in-One Reversible Bomber Jacket ($150): All about having a jacket that plays a dual role - from day to night!
6. Rainforest of the Sea™ Water Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 ($39): It may be getting cold out but I'm going to be wearing more layers, so that just means I'll need a extra protective foundation to apply. Love the ROTS collection for tarte cosmetics, and their foundation always leave my skin feeling smooth and natural.
7. Pumpkin ($36): This ADORABLE Lush Cosmetics Halloween gift is sadly sold out everywhere, but I had to include it in this list. I truly hope they come out with it next year, it's such a great deal and has some amazing products that will last you throughout the season.
8. Hematite-Tone Pavé Glitter Rose and Vine Hinged Collar Necklace ($95): How beautiful is this necklace? It screams fall to me!
9. Stay Matte Not Flat Liquid Foundation ($7.50): Another foundation, more on the budget-friendly side. I've been using this foundation for the past three months and its made my skin feel soft and radiant throughout the entire day.
10. Diptyque Vanilla Mini Candle ($32): During the fall, you always need a decent candle that will last you throughout a sitting. This one will do just that!

LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment