2. Velvet Chain Choker ($11): Definitely an item that I was not expecting to enjoy, as I have never really had the desire to wear chokers with any outfit I put on. I never even wore chokers when I was younger, but for some reason it's piqued my interest lately. It has to be velvet though, not lace.
3. Plaid Flannel Shirt ($35): I couldn't do a fall must-have list without plaid, I mean, HELLO!
4. Women's Nalia Ballet Flats in Burgundy ($25): These flats are so adorable and play on one of my favorite trends for fall. Can't wait to get them, as they will be perfect to transition into winter as well.
5. Two-in-One Reversible Bomber Jacket ($150): All about having a jacket that plays a dual role - from day to night!
6. Rainforest of the Sea™ Water Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 ($39): It may be getting cold out but I'm going to be wearing more layers, so that just means I'll need a extra protective foundation to apply. Love the ROTS collection for tarte cosmetics, and their foundation always leave my skin feeling smooth and natural.
7. Pumpkin ($36): This ADORABLE Lush Cosmetics Halloween gift is sadly sold out everywhere, but I had to include it in this list. I truly hope they come out with it next year, it's such a great deal and has some amazing products that will last you throughout the season.
8. Hematite-Tone Pavé Glitter Rose and Vine Hinged Collar Necklace ($95): How beautiful is this necklace? It screams fall to me!
9. Stay Matte Not Flat Liquid Foundation ($7.50): Another foundation, more on the budget-friendly side. I've been using this foundation for the past three months and its made my skin feel soft and radiant throughout the entire day.
10. Diptyque Vanilla Mini Candle ($32): During the fall, you always need a decent candle that will last you throughout a sitting. This one will do just that!