DESIGNER SPOTLIGHT: VALENTINO

August 13, 2015

 Don't ask me how I've not featured this designer in my Spotlight series yet, but it is time now! Every fashion season I am on the hunt to find the perfect collection, and Valentino is literally almost always at the top of my list. When Maria Grazia Chiuri & Pier Paolo Piccilo became the Creative Directors for the brand in 2008, they have consistently been churning out beautiful collection after beautiful collection. It's so hard to decide which one is my all-time favorite, they're all that amazing, but Pre-Fall 2015 is the top contender right now. The subtle transition of folk-inspired prints to a space odyssey has a hold on my heart and is not letting go. If you haven't seen it yet, GO LOOK NOW! I also recommend watching the Fall 2015 Couture show on their website, it was one of the most beautiful runway shows I've ever seen.  This is a brand that will be around for a long time, and I'm very happy with that.
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment