Best know for her portrayal of Lydia Martin on 'Teen Wolf', Holland's style in and out of the show has evolved over the past few years. Her stylist, Karen Raphael, has a lot to do with that and is a huge impact on her outfit choices. Not only do I want everything in her wardrobe, but it's also super accessible for everyone to be able to. Here are my top 10 looks she's worn, and yes, her most recent one is in here! So. much. inspiration.
1. Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week - Day 7.... because that green, the lip color and her skin tone? Flawless.
2. 2015 MTV Movie Awards... The collar is so perfect with this dress, and I adore the pop of blue.
3. Just Jared's Homecoming Dance... The skirt is what makes this outfit for me.
4. "Deliver Use From Evil" NYC Screening... The proper way to do a red dress with red hair.
5. boohoo.com Hosts Private Event At Hyde Lounge For Beyonce Concert.. This is so my style.
6. 2013 MTV Movie Awards.. Reminds me of Audrey Hepburn a little.
7. Philosophy By Natalie Ratabesi - Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2014.. Adore that collar.
8. 5th Annual ELLE Women In Music Celebration... What a beautiful floral.
9. Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week - DKNY Women Show.. That blue blazer is EVERYTHING!
10. Tyler Shields Debuts MOUTHFUL... It's just so perfect!
(PHOTOS VIA: holland-roden.com)
Which look is your favorite?!