- Do you love Disney? Do you like to drink? Well, I have the perfect mix of both for you in the form of a YouTube series called #DrunkDisney! Performed by the great trio of Practical Folks, this series follows them as they go through each era of Disney movies and drink to a particular game for that week. They just hosted a live stream for Lilo & Stitch a couple weeks ago, and IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! They want to do another one, but need more subscribers! So I recommend going to check them out, and click that button after you watch one of their videos.
- This piece above by Lang Leav is speaking to me on so many levels.
- Do you think this dress is worth paying $63 for? I'm so torn on whether or not I should purchase it because it's so beautiful, but I don't want to pay that much money. I'm hoping it will go on sale soon!
- Anybody else watching Younger on TVLand? I'm obsessed with it, and we're only 4 episodes in! It's so refreshing, I can relate to it a lot and Sutton Foster has PERFECT comedic timing.
- How to Make the Most of Your Space by Caroline Wilder of The Everygirl
- This Kate Spade tote is super cute and it's 33% off!
- John Krasinski lip-synching to N*SYNC? My heart can't take it!
- Binge Reading Disorder by Nikkitha Bakshani of The Morning News. A very good, and true, read!
- At Home With article by This Is Glamorous. Holy wow, those photos. Can I live there?
- This has been my jam lately.
- A must buy: My Drunk Kitchen by Hannah Hart