10 MUST-HAVES FOR SPRING 2015

April 7, 2015


Whether it's a fashion staple, something you want to try for the first time, or it's just perfect for the season there's always going to be something you need for a certain period of time. These ten styles are things I know I would need in my wardrobe, like the perfect dress for a wedding or a pair of flats that I can wear every day. Lighter fabrics and colors make for the perfect transition from winter to spring, and eventually into summer. All of these are my current must-haves for spring 2015, and they're all budget friendly!

1. The perfect fit-and-flare dress
 
2. Strappy flats

3. Dare to show your ankles
4. That midi though
 
5. A lightweight jacket
 
6. My BFF is my satchel
 
7. Hey, Mr. Chambray

8. Make a statement

 
9. Button me up
 

10. Say what you mean

What is one of your must-haves for spring?! Any of these? Let me know in the comments.

LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment