Lisa's Must-Haves For Spring 2014

March 25, 2014

1. | 2. | 3. | 4. | 5. | 6. | 7. | 8.
Not only are these must-haves for the spring but they are all at the top of my wish list right now. Needing to break out of the funk that is called winter...There is literally no end in sight for Minnesota as we are getting more snow on Thursday and colder temps. Can I tag along with someone in their suitcase if they're going somewhere warm? I just, I need to get out of here and feel the sunshine on my face. But I digress and will get back to the subject matter of this post. These items are all things that I think will make spring extra special this year. That Kate Spade bag? Yeah, I need it for my 25th birthday which is coming in 3 months. Sooooo maybe someone can get on that for me. In the meantime, I am eyeing those pants for my next paycheck. Wednesday, get here faster! Oh and the Peter Pan collar top is on sale right now at the J.Crew Factory site!
 
Always,
Mostly Lisa

2 comments

  1. I totally love this list! Obsessed with Kate Spade.

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! I am in dire need of getting something from Kate Spade, I am hoping I can get something for my birthday!

      Always,
      Mostly Lisa

      Delete