Tuesday Inspiration: The Golden Corral

December 10, 2013

 
 
 
 
 
Ah, the Holiday Gift Guides are finished. Now it's time to take the ideas I rounded up and bring them to action, I just hope that I can get everything I need in order for this holiday season to be extra magical. That magic brings me to what I am talking about in today's post! The gold trend has been around forever, and I noticed it was very present for fall and is now transitioning into winter. I do enjoy a great gold trend, as it can be easy to coordinate with anything and really makes you stand out. Gold is also very synonymous with the Holidays, and so I am going to give you some great inspiration on decorating your house/outfit/makeup/etc. during this time! I have also rounded up a cute outfit that I would wear in an instant to a Holiday party or get together. If I ever got invited to one, of course. Happy Tuesday!
 
Holiday Gold
 

 
Always,
Mostly Lisa

4 comments

  1. Beautiful photos. I really love gold too! Happy Holidays :)

    xo Megan, LushtoBlush.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? I wish I had an eye for photography to take such great ones like these. Gold is just perfect for the holidays. Same to you, Megan! :D
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Always,
      Mostly Lisa

      Delete
  2. Great post dear!! I love gold!
    Following you now, and would love for you to follow back :)
    www.DreamInspireDesire.blogspot.com

    xo
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sabrina! Thanks for commenting and for following! Gold is so great, and I am looking forward to wearing more of it this holiday season. I am now following you. :D

      Always,
      Mostly Lisa

      Delete