Happy Holidays From Mostly Lisa

December 25, 2013

 
Hello everyone! Merry Christmas, from my family to yours! I truly hope you all have a beautiful and happy holiday. It's been an absolute blast getting to know each and every one of you this year, and I can't believe how much more I have grown through Mostly Lisa. From the bottom of my heart thank you for reading my posts, connecting with me through Facebook and Twitter, making me smile with your lovely comments and for even just viewing my page. I hope you enjoy my little handwritten card above, thought it would make this post a little extra personal.
 
I will be spending Christmas day with my parents, eating some good food and watching my various options of several different movies. 'Muppet Christmas Carol' is at the top of my list. Also can't forget the Doctor Who Christmas special! We also received some more snow yesterday, so it's truly a White Christmas. Hope you all will be able to spend your day with loved ones, let me know in the comments of what you'll be doing! I am also deciding on doing a reflective post on the past year, but let me know also if you'd like to read that. Again, thank you so much for reading and I look forward to hearing from you guys. xoxo!
 
Always,
Mostly Lisa


2 comments