Mostly Lisa's Holiday Gift Guide: 15 Under $25

December 7, 2013



 
Happy Saturday everyone! Hope you are all staying warm and getting your decorations up in your house for the holiday that you celebrate! We're just about to put up our tree and start decorating, but I wanted to give you one last installment of my Holiday Gift Guide! I also hope that my previous installments helped any of you out with some good ideas on what to get your family members and friends! It's been a lot of fun doing these gift guides, so I hope you all enjoyed them just as much. In this last installment I am talking all about finding a great gift that is under $25! 15 items that are under $25 which is about all I could fit in this, haha. Enjoy!
 
Always,
Mostly Lisa

2 comments

  1. I think compiling a wishlist to give to your family really makes it easier on them!

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really hoping that they found it easier for everyone. I had a lot of fun doing these, and hope they were useful. Thanks for commenting.

      Always,
      Mostly Lisa

      Delete