Brand Favorite: Darling Clothes

November 6, 2013

Happy Wednesday!
 It's currently a gorgeous, sunny day here in Minnesota and I am feeling pretty good. I received an email this morning that made my day even better! Darling Clothes sent out their annual Autumn/Winter Wear collection and I am in heaven! If you haven't heard of Darling, they are a U.K. brand that sells 'English Vintage Looks'! They offer gorgeous and affordable luxury products that are quintessentially British. So obviously I am going to love them, right?! I first heard of Darling through ModCloth, and then just happened by chance to be able to work with their Spring 2012 line while I was interning with Red Light PR in New York. I was so excited to be able to pull their clothing for magazines and different clients, because I knew it was good quality clothing. But back to the Autumn/Winter 2013 collection, here are some of my favorites! Check out their site and their Facebook and let me know some of your favorites!
 
Bailey Dress ($111.09)
 
Mandy Dress ($88.55)
 
Vanessa Coat ($136.85) 

 
 
Always,
Mostly Lisa

1 comment