A November Wishlist

November 13, 2013

November Wishlist

 
It's Wednesday, and that means another wishlist for the month! Taking time out of my stress is very nice, and so I decided what better way to relax than to create a list of things I am coveting right now?! Think of it as an early shopping list for Christmas too, since I will most likely want all of these things next month as well.
I am currently obsessed with Rifle Paper Co. and their gorgeous hand-made illustrations of flowers and cities. Anthropologie has a super cute gold dot pillow that would be perfect to spruce up my room. ModCloth has a perfect set of grey gloves that are also versatile for function! You also can't forget peonies! These gorgeous flowers are just so classic, and I am hoping to have them at my graduation. Since I am also currently loving the new season of 'Once Upon A Time' in Neverland, why not reread a childhood favorite of 'Peter Pan'? These are just a few of my favorite things for the month of November! Hope you enjoy!
Always,
Mostly Lisa

 

Post a Comment