Anthropologie + Whitney Pozgay

June 15, 2013


 
I am all for a great designer collaboration with an affordable retail store that anyone can shop at. So finding out that WHIT and Anthropologie were going to be combing their aesthetics, I jumped up and down! (LITERALLY) It is part of their Made In Kind collection also! While I am not a petite frame, I still think this collection is gorgeous to look at. Luckily they have a separate collection for women up to size 12! It's perfect for this summer with happy prints, a boho inspiration, and preppy hues. Hope one of you readers can purchase something from this collection and rock a gorgeous frock. Here are some of my favs! 




  
 
So ladies, what do you think of this collaboration?! Have you see any other worthy collaborations out there lately?
 
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment