- Deliee Wide Calf Riding Boots ($80): When I began my hunt for the boots in this post, I instantly started with wide-calf options. Since mine are fairly wide, it was so refreshing to find pairs that are fashionable and have unique fabrics. I just so happen to be looking for a new pair, and these are definitely at the top of my list.
- Nytroo ($75): Obsessed with these day-to-night booties from Steve Madden! Order through Zappos and you'll get free shipping.
- Women’s Pilasien ($90): I'm oddly obsessed with these? They have water-repelling soles, so they'll be great for those snow days.
- Contrast High Heel Ankle Boots ($30): These ZARA boots may not be necessarily winter-friendly, but they're so cute! The heel is low enough that you could probably walk your way through the snow and ice.
- Northside Bishop ($53): I just had to include a pair of boots that were more just for winter and that could easily go with anything. There is so much product information for this boot that I highly recommend you check them out! That quality though.
- Holster Bootie ($70): A velvet bootie. Need I say more?
- Bella-Vita Adriann II Plus ($81): Decorative boots in a black/burgundy color combo, that also offer a wide-calf option? BLESS!
- Stride Tall Boot ($62): These just look so comfortable and the sale on them is insane - 80% OFF!
- Tieana ($90): I can't believe I chose a boot from shoedazzle (their commercials annoy me so much) but these are pretty cute! If you sign up to be apart of their club, these boots actually turn into only being $12.
- Original Short Quilted Lace-Up Boot ($90): I couldn't do a boot post without a pair from Hunter Boots, they're quintessential for this season! I love these because they have so many different details on them - nylon upper, fleece foot lining, traction grip and pristine finish.
- Women’s 1964 Premium CVS Boot ($140): Another brand that I couldn't forget was SOREL, as they are known for their quality boots. These calf-high boots are definitely more for function, but if you switch the colors up, you may just have a pair of fashionable ones as well.
- Tillis-S ($80): These all came down to the faux fur lining and rib-knit collar. So adorable!