MOSTLY LISA HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: THE LADIES

November 23, 2021

It's been so long, wow! When I first started the Mostly Lisa Holiday Gift Guide series, it was one of the best ideas I had come up with for this blog. It drove me to use my creativity, it urged me to regularly post because I was so proud of what I had made. Now? Now it's mostly inner feelings of everything I've made doesn't even matter in the long run,  that it wouldn't get the attention I thought it deserved no matter how hard I've tried. It takes a lot of work, I'm talking hours and days for me to create all of this on my own. I know, I know, I decided to do this for my blog and that is a task I put upon myself, but still. Endless hours of searching and editing to make something that was a lot of fun in the beginning but has now turned into an ego game. That's not what I'm about, so I had to stop and I'm really glad I did.

The time passed has helped and it's brought a new perspective for me to look at. I'm going to approach this series not so seriously and just do it for fun again. If it gains nothing, if no one sees it - I'll be okay with that because I know that I put my heart into it. Maybe I'll be able to work with some small, local brands and have the ability to give something away because that's what the holidays are all about. So I've decided to try again, and here I am. ❤✨🎄

Let's start with the ladies!

Christmas Time In The City Dessert Plate | Capri Blue Ombre Faceted Glass Jar Candle | Eco dreamiest long-sleeve pajama set in constellation print | Celestial-embroidered velvet Mary Jane flats | Holiday Jigsaw Puzzle | Original Pink HoodieSatin Heatless Curling Set - Sunset Tie DyeGALAXY NECKLACEHatch Restore Personalized Sleep SolutionNew York Eau de Parfum SprayKraken Kitty Edition Black Chroma Wired Gaming HeadsetThe Muppet Christmas Carol - Vinyl Soundtrack | Maroon Patch BeanieSpirited Away LipstickHot Cocoa KitObstinate Headstrong Girl MugNorthwoods CandleGrecian Bust Table Lamp 

I just stopped to take a look at this list and if this isn't exactly what I want underneath my Christmas tree this year, I don't know what is. There are so many choices this year in terms of how to spoil the enigma that is - her. Whether she's a person who enjoys gaming (gaming headphones, a statement mug) dressing like a J.Crew catalog model (flats, celestial pjs), or being a cozy homebody (sweatshirt, candles) - you'll be able to find something she'll love. Let me know in the comments below what you're getting, or want this year! 

LET'S CONNECT ||  TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment