SIX BEAUTY PRODUCTS FOR OCTOBER

October 16, 2017

The seasons have drastically changed, haven't they? We're now in the middle of fall gracing us with its beautiful colors, cooler weather and moody atmospheres. I for one thrive during this season, and I wish it was much, much longer than it actually is. While I truly enjoy changing up my wardrobe for September thru November, I am also obsessed with changing up my daily beauty routine. Doing so can mean something different for everyone - whether you like to lather up with moisturizers, adding deeper shades of eye shadows, lipsticks or nail polish, for others, it may also mean switching up your hair color! Whether those changes are small or big, these six beauty products for October will definitely leave you wanting more. What products can't you live without during fall?!
1. Creme de Couture Pressed Color Palette  ($39): I may be a little biased, mostly because I now work for this fantastic company, but this new palette from Sigma Beauty is to die for! It's probably the best palette I have ever added into my beauty collection as the colors are extremely easy to blend, they're unique and perfect for a smooth transition from fall to winter. I have never had a palette make me so excited, especially with colors I would not normally wear. It's just so good.
2. Velvet Blurring Primer Perfecting Base ($38): Full disclosure, I received this product for testing purposes from Influenster last month. That being said, I have been using it every day since and I have noticed a drastic difference in the longevity of my foundation and concealer! It is extremely smooth to apply on and leaves my skin feeling fresh, which then helps my foundation glide onto my skin evenly. If you can get a sample of this, I would highly recommend giving it a shot!
3. maracuja C-brighter™ eye treatment ($38): This amazing eye treatment from tarte cosmetics deserves a shout out on this list because it works wonders! I have been battling a cold for the past three weeks and am slowly recovering from it, however, within those three weeks I had been sleeping horrendously. The bags under my eyes have been more pronounced but not anymore! I have been applying this to my under eyes every night for the past week and have drastically noticed a difference. You can feel the treatment working within seconds!
4. Lock-It Makeup Setting Mist ($26): My combo skin makes it super difficult to keep my makeup in its place throughout the day, I tend to perspire a lot during the day, and I was on the lookout for a good setting spray that would fix that problem. After hearing many good things about this Kat Von D. setting mist, I knew I would be in luck! It is mattifying, keeps everything in place, has a decent scent and is great for sensitive skin. 
5. Candy Eau de Parum ($120): Want to have a coworker tell you that you smell like candy? Then this is the perfume for you! This scent stays with you all day and isn't overwhelming, which will make it worth the price.
6. Blemish Control Blotting Paper ($6): I believe I've referenced these blotting papers before but they are so amazing that I had to talk about them again! The travel size packaging makes them easy to store when you're in a tight spot. One sheet is enough to pick up the sweat in your nose, upper cheekbone and forehead. It picks up the sweat, not the makeup!

LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment