Now that life is slightly back to normal, the inspiration to post and be proactive on Mostly Lisa is there again. I obviously have to come back with a series that I quite enjoy, here is this week's Monday Reads! Look out for more updates in the upcoming weeks, and let me know what you're reading lately.
- Fall 2017 Ready-To-Wear collections: Like always, I enjoy keeping up to date with each Fashion Week every season and sharing my favorite looks on social media. This time around was no different, even though I missed quite a lot from LFW + MFW, it's been a lot of fun to catch up and see how beautiful the collections have been. My absolute favorite so far has been Elie Saab! I felt like this woman was a moody princess that didn't take s*** from any man.
- Oscars 2017: This is a little late, but I have to talk about this red carpet! It just so happened that I got home the day of the show, so I was able to swoon over some of my favorite looks as they were happening. Some of my best dressed: Cynthia Erivo in Paolo Sebastian, Ruth Negga in Valentino, Brie Larson in Oscar de la Renta, Chris Evans in Salvatore Ferragamo, and the entire cast of 'Moonlight'!
- Who What Wear x Target Spring 2017 collection: I am so obsessed with the fact that WWW has made more runway-inspired fashion available for the masses. Being a plus size woman, it is SO thrilling to not feel left out of a collection that you normally would be. I've picked up a few things from the fall collection, but I can't wait to start wearing some of the spring items. There is a wide range to choose from - a floral bomber jacket, slip dress with contrast straps, layered cuff button up + more!
- Beauty & the Beast 2017: I'm very nervous that this movie is not going to live up to my expectations, but I can't lie and say that I'm not excited to see one of my favorite Disney movies made into live-action. Let's just hope that Emma Watson's voice is not too auto-tuned.
- The Curvy Con: Sharing this to set a reminder for myself to buy a ticket. I mean, the panel of speakers alone is something I have to see in person!
- Artwork To Put Up Soon: From Plant Planet, these adorable prints are so perfect for spring. Hopefully I'll be able to find some room on my walls to put one of these beauties up.
- Rihanna Channeling Amelia Earhart: Bravo on this editorial, Harper's Bazaar! Bravo!
- LUSH: If you needed another reason to love LUSH and show your support, add this to your list: they do not use synthetic preservatives to make their products stay fresh - they are self-preserving. This is a really great read, and shows how dedicated this brand is to maintaining their quality worldwide.
- bff bags: ban.do just released this ADORABLE collection of cross-body bags that you and your BFF can wear together. I'm especially in love with this version.
- Libation Studios for Drunk Disney: One of my favorite YouTube channels - Practical Folks - does a series called 'Drunk Disney' where they watch Disney movies and drink while doing so. The quality of these episodes have gotten exponentially better, and they now do a themed drink for each movie that they watch. I had to share this month's video for Beauty & the Beast because it's so lovely and pairs perfectly - Enchanted Rose. I'm definitely going to try and make this before the movie comes out next week.