HAPPY MONDAY! Here are a few links to start your week off right!
- Let's start out right with the amazing news of the all-female Ghostbusters remake! Seriously in love with all of the choices, but mostly Kristen Wiig! I'm hunkered down and ready to laugh my butt off.
- Keep up to date with all the Spring 2015 Couture shows! Valentino has been my favorite so far!
- 'How to Find Validation from Within'
- Lovely inspiration to get in the mood for February 14th.
- This dreamy underthing is speaking to me on many levels.
- Need more music in your life? septemberwildflowers on 8tracks has so many playlists, you're bound to find something!
- Bedtime just got easier, the sleepyti.me bedtime calendar can tell you what time you need to fall asleep in order to get up at the correct time and feel rested! So helpful!
- Dress Your Tech, Pt. 80! I'm loving the wanderlust wallpaper.
- Goddess divine, Keira Knightley, playing word games with Elle UK!
- Yummy Valentine's Day recipes!
- If you haven't heard of Katie Rodgers, you are missing out on some beautiful talent! Paper Fashion has been a big inspiration for me, and I hope to someday have tons of her work hanging in my room! Just look at the example above!