Green With Envy

March 16, 2012

In honor of St. Patrick's Day tomorrow, which is by far one of my favorite holidays of the year, I decided to create this little inspiration board. Full of rich greens to help put us in the mood for such a festive holiday. This holiday stands out to me in such a big way, obviously because I am Irish it means a lot to me, but it's more than just getting wasted. It's helping to celebrate a fantastic culture of people that are friendly, fun, and tough. I am really proud to be Irish and it's so much fun to have a day to celebrate that heritage. I've been to Ireland once in my life and it was beyond anything I could have hoped for. I know I'll go back someday in the future, but for now I can stand with looking at pictures of rolling green hills and beautiful scenery.

Post a Comment