NYFW Spring 2012: Day Seven

September 13, 2011

Day seven brought formal and casual chic. With designers like Marchesa and Oscar de la Renta, you can expect to see a wow factor to every piece of clothing that walks down the runway. I particulary loved Oscar's collection for Spring, I mean he does these beautiful dresses that just seem to be flawless in execution. The tulle he uses in his more elegant dresses look butter, it's that seamless. He used floral patterns in most pieces, but in different colors, so it's a more versatile look for anyone who wears it. I will also say that I liked Karen Walker's collection, she paired 40s styled hair with a more unfeminine outfit. Great day.





2 comments

  1. aloha lovely lady locks,
    just wanted to commend you on all of the beautiful things your blog has to offer!
    i like the fancy colours in each pic!
    happy blogging x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha!
    Thank you so much, that means a lot to me. I try to have fun with this blog, and I think it shows.
    Same to you! :D

    ReplyDelete