Style Icons: Celebrities

August 11, 2011



                                                                        Emma Watson


Rashida Jones


Kirsten Dunst



Diane Kruger

I often like to look to celebrities for style ideas, just because they are pretty much at the forefront of having the accessibility to wear designer clothes. It's fun to see how they style a $2,000+ dress and what kind-of accessories they have with it. I love all these ladies, and I always have a lot of fun trying to guess what they are going to wear to their next event or appearance. Emma W. is by far my favorite style icon and muse at the moment, especially since she's my age and she's really a trendsetter. She's been the face of Burberry and now Lancome, and I've always really enjoyed listening to how she defines style and fashion for herself. We're pretty much on the same wavelength, haha. Even when she's out shopping or at school, she wears really amazing outfits. Rashida and Kirsten are probably the two style icons that I look to the most in regards to casual clothing. They are always rocking really cute accessories; Rashida loves blazers and Kirsten has an amazing set of Chloe flats. My last style icon is Diane, and she really knows how to rock a red carpet, she really loves to take bold choices. Not everyone may agree with what she wears, but she takes risks and I admire that.

Post a Comment