3 Must Haves For Fall 2010

August 12, 2010


  1. The neutral blazer

I've never been one to wear blazers in the past, but I find myself drawn to wanting to own a couple for this upcoming season. Especially in these certain colors, you can pair it with almost anything.

2. The feminine accent

Lace and animal prints. There is such a seductive to quality to both of these, so I think including them into your wardrobe would be fabulous. 3. The shearling jacket

This simple jacket is so sleek and doesn't add too much bulk to whatever you're already wearing. Pick neutral colors. Pair with dresses, pants. To add an extra quality, try leather boots.


2 comments

  1. we don't actually have a fall season here, it's just hot all year round with rain. but i do want the blazer and the girly accent :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe it's one of the main reasons I love living in Minnesota, minus the Winter, it can be a great place to live. And you're able to constantly change your wardrobe in accomodation to the season. Those two pieces are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete