Valentine's Day Gift Guide: For Kids

February 11, 2014


In the last edition of my Valentine's Gift Guide series, I am talking all about the cutest kids in our lives. While I don't have kids of my own I do have two adorable nephews that I love to spoil and give tons of love. I also work at GapKids and so I am constantly surrounded by adorable clothing and gift ideas. While the holiday is 4 days away from now, I hope these ideas can hopefully help you get something if you're stuck. Thanks for reading!

Paddington Bear™ Graphic Footed One-Piece ($30) : Had to include this super cute one-piece from GapKids that has an illustration of Paddington Bear on the front. I'm getting it for my youngest nephew and I know it's going to be adorable on him.

Bow Canvas Shoes ($33) : Tiny, tiny shoes for little girls are my WEAKNESS! Look at these! They even have a heart print inside of them.

Eyelet Flutter Sleeve Top ($27) : This top is part of Gap's new spring collection and it's full of pastels and prints. I love this one because of its simplicity and that your daughter or niece can wear it with anything.

City Graphic T ($15) : Gap + London = greatness. These city graphic t's come in several different cities and are great to wear when playing outside or with a friend.

Mustache Bib ($7) : I mean, really?!

Paddington Bear™ Family Graphic Bodysuit ($13) : This Gap bodysuit is also part of the Paddington Bear collection and so adorable. Your niece will be showing love for you on this Valentine's Day.

Two-Pack Socks ($11) :  These holiday themed socks would look great paired with a cute pair of shoes or a nice pair of pants.

'You Are So Loved' Print ($12) : Moving on to items other than clothing, this super cute print from Etsy would be perfect to hang in your child's bedroom. Make sure they know you love them and always will be.

Balloons Necklace ($28) : I've never heard of Sarah Jane Studios, but I am sure glad I have now. She makes customizable items for boys and girls that will be long lasting. This adorable necklace features an illustration of a bunny rabbit floating with balloons. It also comes in 3 different chain lengths! Go check out her site!

'You Are Very Sweet Indeed' Card ($6) : As with my other gift guides, I've had a special card for the holiday and so I had to include one in this one. This bright and colorful card comes from Sugar Paper, L.A. and I think it's really adorable to give to any kid on Valentine's Day.

Good Things For Boys by Seedling ($25) : Amazon comes up with some pretty neat stuff that you don't normally find anywhere else. When I was searching for different gifts, I found this really interesting item from a company in New Zealand. They're called Seedling and they put together these kits that host a variety of products. This  one is for boys and encourages them to think outside of the box and use their creativity. What an idea!

Love Monster by Rachel Bright ($14) : You can't go wrong with a good book for your tiny tot, and I love reading to my oldest nephew out loud. This themed book centers around a 'monster' that is trying to fit in with the citizens of 'Cutesville', I mean how awesome is it to get a book that shows diversity and has great illustrations?!

Build-A-Bear ($20-$40) : I recommend getting this gift for the older kids, since they will get more use out of it and will really enjoy creating their own bear. I enjoy this company because it's something really special for you and your child to experience together.

Conversation Heart Crayons ($8 for 5) : Another Etsy find, these heart crayons are eco-friendly and come in several different colors. You can get five of them for a really cheap price and they're supposed to last a long time. This shop is really great too, she hand-makes these recycled items and sells them for a decent price. Can't go wrong with that.

Always,
Mostly Lisa

4 comments

  1. Adorable picks, love it!

    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Edita! Glad you enjoyed it! :D

      Always,
      Mostly Lisa

      Delete
  2. I love padington bear! I was talking about him to my boyfriend the other day and he didn't know who he was! What? I don't even know how that is possible lol
    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it the cutest?! I love that they have this collection every year, it's so adorable! Ahh, I can't believe he hadn't heard about it! That is just crazy, haha.

      Always,
      Mostly Lisa

      Delete