FRIDAY FANCY: TO GO GREEN ON ST. PATRICK'S DAY

March 17, 2017

March 17th is finally here! Yes, one of my favorite holidays of the year is upon us and I'm getting ready to celebrate. I've been a bit behind on doing so - I usually dedicate this entire week to preparing for the big day, but I've been a bit of a slacker this year. That being said, I had to at least post something that honors the day and I figured I'd share some ideas on how to go green for St. Patrick's Day! If you're in the need of finding someway to incorporate the color into your outfit, or just the day in general, here are five ideas to get you started!

1. Avoid getting pinched - This is by far the easiest way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, and a must for anyone who is Irish or just loves the color green. You don't want to get pinched, right? Find anything, literally anything, that is green and wear it! For example, this cashmere scarf would be a lovely subtle accessory to your outfit.
2. Get crafty - If you're looking for a little D.I.Y. this year - look no further than your own supply drawer or craft table. From cake toppers, streamers or even clover crowns, you'll be sure to find something fun to put together on the 17th.
3. Find a recipe - Anybody remember the cupcakes I made last year?! You will have no trouble finding a similar recipe - like green popcorn or another version of a green cupcake!
4. Get your nails done - Make your nails pop with a hint of green! There's no need to go overboard, so keep it classic and clean like @camizzle did on Instagram.
5. Drink up - If you don't drink on St. Paddy's Day, are you really celebrating properly? From green beer, Jell-o shots or even green + gold margaritas, there is no shortage of any alcohol-related drinks to choose from.

LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment