- If you're a fan of Stranger Things on Netflix, then you are going to absolutely love this James Corden skit that Joe Keery (Steve) & Ben Schwartz (Jean-Ralphio from Parks & Rec) did together. There is a big fan theory that Steve is Jean-Ralphio's father, especially since both shows took place in Indiana and the actors oddly look like one another! Love it, and just how much fun these two actors made this.
- Since velvet booties are one of the BIG trends for fall this year, I have been on the hunt to try to find a pair that would be just right for me. While I've come across a few, these Missguided pointed toe ankle boots might just be the special ones.
- I can't get this song out of my head! It's just so uplifting and the chorus is something to belt your heart to.
- Are you following me along Twitter, Pinterest and Tumblr yet? I've been sharing all my favorite looks from the Fashion Weeks in New York, London & Milan - Paris is still coming up. There have been some beautiful looks for Spring 2017 RTW.
- John Boyega on the cover for British GQ October... I just, I just can't!
- How cute is this long-sleeve crepe dress from the Who What Wear collection at Target? Obsessed.
- Also obsessed with this floral medallion necklace from J.Crew. Why you gotta be $128?!
- If you love Disney and Halloween, make sure to check out Cakeworthy's new Halloween collection for 2017! They have some of the cutest flannels, shirts, pins and stickers this year.
- A velvet Chesterfield sofa for my imaginary apartment? Why yes, I would love that.
- These doorknobs are so beautiful - definitely give off a vintage vibe.
- I attended this fashion show last Sunday as part of Fashion Week MN and it was so beautiful. The I AM Inspired Fall 2016 collections were definitely something to kick start inspiration for the season.
- LUSH finally released all of their Halloween 2016 items, and I am loving all of them! Lord of Misrule will be mine again!!!
(PHOTO VIA: Tumblr)