At this time of year I also like to jot down and list the positive things that have happened within 2014! There may not be a lot this year, but I think I'm okay with that! It's the little things that count, right?!
- Started a #FashionFriday series at the end of January to a decent response. It was just me and my camera, but I still enjoyed it. I'm hoping to pick it back up again this year!
- Was featured in the Four Favorites link-up with Fancy Things & Let It Be Beautiful! So much fun and a great way to reach a different audience.
- Officially became an official graduate after receiving my diploma in the mail. It was a very proud moment for me.
- Participated in a competition with DUO Boots where I had to create a day-to-night look with a pair of sandals they gave me. Loved putting this post together, and being able to get a pair of free sandals that I wore pretty much all summer!
- As an early birthday present, my sister and mother graciously gifted me my first Kate Spade New York bag! It was a pretty magical day and warrants a mention in this post, haha. :)
- Turned 25, and my sister threw together a great party for me! Wore a very special dress from Tatyana Boutique, and felt beautiful the entire night.
- Had a HUGE thing for pineapples this summer, and I think it might come back next summer. It's just so much fun, and flamingos too!
- I got to see Paul McCartney in August with my whole family! It was a very special time and a great way to bond with my mother. She did bring The Beatles and him into my life, so it was very nice.
- Made funfetti cupcakes and showed how to make them with homemade buttercream frosting! So delicious.
- R.I.P. to Robin Williams, Lauren Bacall and Oscar de la Renta. Such a sad year.
- A beautiful local boutique called Primrose Park opened up in October and has now become a staple for inspiration! The owner, Jennifer, is such a lovely lady and has traveled around the world to bring it back to Minneapolis. Can you guess where she got the inspiration?
- FINALLY got started on my third tattoo in October! I'm absolutely in love with it and I cannot wait to get it colored in. Financially, it's probably going to have to wait until February but it's worth the wait. Thank you, Rockin Tattoos!
- Probably the biggest, and most rewarding, part of this year was being able to start working for Mall of America! I was able to check off the last part of my goals for this year with enough time to spare. I'm finally doing something I really love, and it's been the best experience! I've only been there for 2 months, but I've already learned so much. Here's to so much more.
- Hosted my first giveaway to kick off my #mostlylisagiftguide series this year. It was such a success and I can't wait to host my next one sometime in 2015.
- BATH BOMBSSSS! They're pretty important and life changing.
- Mostly Lisa turned 4 this year! 4 YEARS OLD! So proud of my baby.
- A perfect way to end Christmas.